LJ Kessels (she/her) is a Berlin-based writer, philosopher, and cultural entrepreneur. She has a MA in Philosophy from the University of Amsterdam. And would describe herself as (dis)functional on a multilingual level.
- Popcorn and Coke (OF ZOOS, tbd)
- Mondays (Goat’s Milk Magazine, Issue VIII, publ. June 1st, 2021)
- Knitted Pizza (The Daily Drunk Mag, publ. May 7th, 2021)
- False Mountain (Elsewhere: A Journal of Place, publ. April 12th, 2021)
- The Guinea Pig Situation (Stadtsprachen Magazin, Issue 17, publ. March 18th, 2021)
- 1991 (Bull & Cross, Issue 15, publ. June 19th, 2018 | re-printed in the inaugural volume of All My Relations, publ. August 15th, 2021)
To keep up to date with everything that is going on simply sign up for her newsletter here: