LJ Kessels (she/her) is a Berlin-based writer, philosopher, and cultural entrepreneur. She has a MA in Philosophy from the University of Amsterdam. And would describe herself as (dis)functional on a multilingual level.
- 1991 (re-print forthcoming in All My Relations, publ. August 15th, 2021)
- Mondays (Goat’s Milk Magazine, Issue VIII, publ. June 1st, 2021)
- Knitted Pizza (The Daily Drunk Mag, publ. May 7th, 2021)
- False Mountain (Elsewhere: A Journal of Place, publ. April 12th, 2021)
- The Guinea Pig Situation (Stadtsprachen Magazin, Issue 17, publ. March 18th, 2021)
- 1991 (Bull & Cross, Issue 15, publ. June 19th, 2018)
To keep up to date with everything that is going on simply sign up for her newsletter here: